March 20, 2018
REGIONAL EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATION GATHERING SESSION
Who Should Attend?
- Elected Tribal Leaders
- Tribal Gaming Commissioners/Regulators
- Tribal Gaming Operations/Management Personnel
- Professional Experts (Lawyers/Lobbyists/Consultants)
Why should you attend?
Learn more about the current debate on Sports Betting and its possible impacts in Indian Gaming. With this overview you can take this discussion back to your Tribal Government and/or regional association to further define your Tribes next steps in this important discussion. NIGA is also interested in learning from its member Tribes elected Leadership what your thoughts are with regard to how Indian Gaming moves ahead as a segment of the gaming industry in the current debate.
When: Wednesday, March 28
Time: 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Where: Stanley Crooks Tribal Leaders Conference Center
224 Second Street SE
Washington, DC. 20003
On the Agenda
- Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act – What it is?
- Potential Supreme Court Decision Outcomes
- Core Principles
- Regional Next Steps
- Timeline for Indian Gaming and other Stakeholders
- Q&A Tribal Leaders Discussion
For More Information Call:
Debbie Thundercloud, Chief of Staff